Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Raisinboat Challenge #7

Raisinboat Challenge #7 

I had a picture in my mind before I even
received my stamps.  So this is
how it all came together. 


The flowers were stamped from Raisinboat
"All in Toile"
Then the rest of the card was stamped from
Raisinboat "Wild about you, Honey!" 

The hearts, bee's wings and flower centers
were glittered with gel.  The color was
added with colored pencils and
markers.  The large bee was popped
up on dots.. This was so much fun!

Please leave a comment so I know you
came to visit.. Many Thanks.  cj

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is wonderful CJ. I love it. I have to check out those sets. Thank you for joining the challenge this month. Your name goes in twice because you use RB stamps.
    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative! I have the bee set, and I never thought of using it like this. It's fun and inspirational to find others who are using Raisin Boat stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! What a great idea to combine those sets, CJ! Thanks so much for the inspiration and beautiful work, and for playing along in our challenge! - Smiles, Kim from Raisin Boat

    ReplyDelete